Author Topic: Chiromancy (Palm Reading)  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Chiromancy (Palm Reading)
« on: Aug 08, 2008, 07:53:36 PM »
When you think of palm reading, do you think of it as a carnival attraction? Or do you believe that the lines in your hand tell you the past and can show you the future? The hands, also, can reveal a lot about your health.

What is your opinion?
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2008, 04:05:00 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Re: Chiromancy (Palm Reading)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »
I’m sorry that I haven’t gotten around to answering this before.

I used to be really into palmistry. My interest began when I checked out a book from the library called It’s All in the Hands.
That book really got my attention, and I began to wonder if a person’s hands could really tell anything about them other than the obvious. By obvious I mean if the hands were calloused you could pretty much tell that the person worked as a laborer rather than a big boss man. You get the picture.

Anyway I decided to put this to a test. I studied the book and began to look at the hands of people that I already knew things about.  Then I would compare what the book had to say. To my surprise a considerable amount of the things were accurate.

My first attempt at a real reading came one evening unexpectedly when friend and I were having supper at the local greasy spoon. We were discussing palm reading, and I made the comment that anybody could read palms if they knew what the lines meant.

A few minutes later a man came in and sat down in the booth beside us. My friend decided to call my bluff and asked the man if I could read his palm. I felt like smacking her, but I didn’t.

Anyway he said sure. I moved over to his booth and took his hand. Before I had a chance to look at his palm I felt compelled to tell him that I knew that he had been in the hospital recently, and that he was recovering. I haven’t a clue where that came from.

Then he pulled his hand away and said “No, this is too weird.”

Then he told us that he had just gotten out of the hospital that same day. He had been suffering from depression and had been in the hospital for six weeks. He said he didn’t want to know anymore because it was too weird.
I was agreeing with him at this point.

I have felt compelled to tell people things on other occasions and these feeling have all been correct. On rare occasions I see someone across a room and feel compelled to tell them something. For the most part I don’t, and I never look at the hands of family or close friends.

I was into palm reading for a good many years. In fact I still am on occasion. I just don’t take it as seriously as I use to. I have found that over all the line reading is about 85% to 95% accurate. I have a theory about that which I will share with ya’ll later.

I am waiting to hear your thoughts on palmistry.
This is me ->?

Offline UNCLEG

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »
I don't know, then again I don't think I have ever had a credible reading from someone who knew what they were doing, but I hold out the possibility that the are folks who are more "connected" and may have that ability and reading palms is there medium to read a person.

My last reading was about 15 years ago, according to that I should have had 3 great romances and 3 children......fast forward 15 years I'm 42 still single and childless, somehow I think they didn't quite read me right.

Always open to the possibilities.

biita

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
I will say i was always skeptical about palmistry.  Then, one day i was visiting and enjoying a pow-wow done on a creek reservation in the south.  I was having alot of fun, and this women walked up to me, and said to me,, i need to touch your hand, so i put my indian fry bread taco in one hand, and gave her my right hand.  with out looking she said your not from here, I thought duh, is it the accent.  then she looked at my hand, and preceded to tell me things that made the hair stand on end.  All from the past.  I had a husband that passed, 2 children, i made a major travel when i was in my late childhood.  And also that i could see spirits.  She was absolutely correct.   She also told me that i almost died at one point in my life,,, correct also.  So i may not be able to understand it, or do that, but i do believe that there are those that do.  Its no different from other gifts given to us. 

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2008, 10:49:23 PM »
I think that having your palm read should help you make corrections to your life and/or state of mind and existence.  We don't really need for someone to tell us our past.  I've always heard that if someone is telling the past they've somehow asked you questions that have somehow given away a lot of the answers. 

I had it done once and was told that my husband would come from Florida and be tall and blonde.  Not.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal