Author Topic: New Joey photo's  (Read 3503 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
New Joey photo's
« on: Mar 26, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »
 ;D Here are 2 photo's of the new Joey I found tonight Laci and Clyde after 3 tries have a beautiful little Joey. Need Names for it. I think he is a she.

Offline Patty S

Re: New Joey photo's
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »
Aawee, he just looks so scared with those big little eyes! :o
So, where were Mommy & Daddy when you were snapping pics of this little guy/girl? ???

(Seems to be "the season" around your house, Jimmy... who's next?)

Thanx!
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007, 01:20:05 AM by Patty S »

plants n pots

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2007, 09:25:49 AM »
What a sweetie, Jimmy!
You must be so excited - will you keep it, or find a good home for it?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2007, 10:59:39 AM »
How precious, Jimmy!

Patty, looks like Jimmy is going to have to buy a bigger house if he ends up with any more "surprises", isn't he? :D

Lynne, Jimmy is the Critter "Keeper". How could he give that sweet thing away? ;D (Pssst, I would love to have her!)

Have you named her yet, Jimmy? I have been trying to think of names ever since I saw her pic this morning, but haven't figured out a good one yet...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:48:03 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2007, 06:28:49 PM »
I sort of like the name "Joey". When I was a kid and going to grow up and have my own zoo, I was going to name my kangaroo Joey.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
Patty if anything  else around here has babies it will make the world news and I and my two boy dogs and my spayed dog will eat steaks the rest of our lives. :D Yes Lynne I already have him/her promised the this elderly lady that takes care of my animals if I have to go somewhere. she wants one bad so it will go to her she has birds and love animals very much. Dianna I can't keep any more animals or I will have to move out wont be any room for me. Tina I don't think Joey would work since that is what the babies are called. Any more suggestion's please fire away.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007, 09:51:06 PM by jv »

Offline G-Mom

« Reply #6 on: Mar 26, 2007, 08:14:15 PM »
He/She is so adorable!  Awwwww,I want one :D

I am so glad to hear that you have a good home for it already......she sounds like a real animal lover!

Offline Patty S

« Reply #7 on: Mar 26, 2007, 11:51:22 PM »
How about JoShe? Joeyshe? GirlBaby? (Granddaughter, Mariann, suggests "Cupcake".)

Actually, I'm no good at names! I named my 2 girls Rochelle & LaRelle.... Clearly not twins, as they were born 12 years apart, yet I didn't realize that their names rhymed until 4 years ago, when they told me that someone laughed at them (didn't believe it) when they introduced themselves as sisters!

My only defense is that we've always called Rochelle "Shelly". As an adult, she prefers to be called "Rochelle", but it's something I just can't get used to... she'll always be my "Shelly Rae", & that DOESN'T rhyme with "LaRelle"!

« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007, 01:21:41 AM by Patty S »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal