Author Topic: Looking for pearls  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Sylvia

• Newest
Looking for pearls
« on: Oct 09, 2008, 08:38:52 AM »
An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy.  They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon, when a wave came up and washed the old woman overboard.  They searched for days and could not find her, so the captain sent the old man back to shore with the promise that he would notify him as soon as they found something.  Three weeks went by finally the old man got a fax from the boat.  It read: Sir, sorry to inform you, we found your wife dead at the bottom of the ocean.  We hauled her up to the deck and attached to her butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000.  Please advise.  The old man faxed back:  Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.

Offline Tonya

Re: Looking for pearls
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »
LOL!! Too cute!

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »
Maybe I really don't want to go on a cruise with Jim and Aunt Bonnie. I might be the bait! :laugh1:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
 :rofl1:

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal