Author Topic: Skinny Dipping  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Skinny Dipping
« on: Apr 03, 2007, 11:56:57 PM »
An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years.   He had a large pond in the back, fixed up really nice, along with some picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. When he came closer, he realized it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end to shield themselves.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"  The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."   Holding the
bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral of the story: Old men may move slow but can still think fast.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Skinny Dipping
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2007, 07:28:35 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

That would be the kind of luck I would have, except he really would be there to feed the alligators!  :o
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2007, 09:55:42 PM »
I just thought it fit the former conversation. And it's funny.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »
It is funny, and cute!
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

littlebrat

« Reply #4 on: Apr 12, 2007, 02:16:16 PM »
Yea and I bet it helped his quick thinking that they would be running out of there naked! lol
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007, 05:59:21 PM by littlebrat »

Offline patches

« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2007, 12:46:22 AM »
This was a good one, Tina!  :D :D :D  Loved it!  ;)
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal