Author Topic: Seed Templates  (Read 1875 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Seed Templates
« on: Nov 29, 2008, 08:32:17 AM »
Ok, I admit it I have seed templates on the brain.  It comes from making up 200 of them I think lol. 

Now I found Siggyroses seed templates and I love them.  But I do have to modify them to get the most out of a sheet of paper and to make the back data sheet exactly like I want it.  But I think it is well worth it since they look so pretty.  If I search seed templates she is usually the first website that pops up. 

Now the question is where do you get your seed templates and how do you like them and do you have to modify them once you download them.  Or do you just print them off of the internet.

I know so many questions lol.

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Re: Seed Templates
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »
I think I just downloaded about 100 more from Dotties web site.  I'm so bad. 

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2008, 06:05:23 PM »
I make mine with Print Shop, I have a basic blank template and then I add in a picture, usually one I took of the actual plant in my garden.  I add in the text and change the colors to match and print what I need.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »
Your so talented.  I think I'm still at the stage where I take pictures of my thumb. 

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2008, 06:49:43 PM »
I make mine in paint. I had to make some adjustments, but finally got there.
This is me ->?

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
I adjust siggyroses in paint also.

Would you believe that the hundred or soo that I downloaded from dotties site I didn't do right and they are to small to use.  Now I'm going to have to delete them all and then go and get them through adobe I think.  Then see if adobe will let me make them a jpeg.  That's a great deal of work for a seed template isn't it.

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »
It is a lot of work, but it's nice to see your very own seed pack. I make mine a little smaller than normal size.
This is me ->?

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2008, 06:36:36 AM »
I try to get 4 on a page and make sure that they pretty much fill the page.  I hate wasting paper or anything else for that matter.

I went out and got a new color ink cartridge.  I just couldn't resist since siggy's templates are so pretty.  I haven't put it in yet though.  There is still plenty of ink left if the current one to make black.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal