Author Topic: Hutchison Effect  (Read 2082 times)

Offline landofoz

• Elite Member
  • Busy Brownie
Hutchison Effect
« on: Jan 16, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »
Has anyone heard of the "crazy" Canadian scientist John Hutchison?  Well, he worked a lot with magnetic fields and electricity.  One of the cooler things he could do is make items levitate, bend, or move with just the powers of magnets/electricity.  Using his techniques he can also melt metals, fuse them into one another and do other nifty things with stuff.  Of course all of his claims are highly debated and even he says he can't replicate the stuff he got on tape before 1991, however, he does have a good excuse--US military seized his entire lab.  Now, he says that this is the explanation of paranormal experiences--natural fluctuations in the magnet/electro magnet fields.  What do you think?

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Re: Hutchison Effect
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2009, 02:31:22 PM »
I have never heard of him, but I will google him. It sounds interesting.
This is me ->?

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2009, 06:48:40 PM »
I think they did a t.v. show on  Discover channel or some channel like that, I have heard of him but I still think there is other paranormal things we cant still explain. But, he is on the right track . If I am thinking right, the military has delevoped a weapon using energy instead of bullets but, I might have dreamed of it or been watching too much television  :BigGrin:
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

Offline landofoz

• Elite Member
  • Busy Brownie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »
Are you talking about EMP's?  Them puppies are dangerous...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal