Author Topic: I am not sure what this is..  (Read 1933 times)

Offline fallen

• Resident Physicist
I am not sure what this is..
« on: Jan 27, 2009, 05:02:57 AM »
I travel a lot - in the past 36 months, I have made over a dozen return international flights (Australia, New Zealand, USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Thailand) and have stayed in many cities, in many hotels... and the following happens just about every single time:

I run into people who are from different paths, had different lifestyles, histories etc - but we are thinking on the exact same wavelength - we almost strike up a conversation at the same time and so forth.

Most striking was when I was staying just outside Brisbane, Australia last December - I immediately had a link with a family staying in the same hotel - mother, father and their 5 kids - in particular the mother, the eldest daughter and most of all, one of the infant sons - everyone noted that his eyes and mine locked several times.

I could have swore I saw a glimpse of hius future or something.  Cute kid, with 'old' eyes.

the mother and father were empathic (as I am), and noted that they saw numbers when they saw me (which is true as that is how I see and make sense of the world), the same they see in their infant son's eyes.

What on earth happened there?
You can't miss me, I am the tall, cuddly giant with a maniacial physicist look on his face

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: I am not sure what this is..
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »
I think that you are able to connect with those around you in ways that others cannot.  I have always believe that people are connected and will be drawn to others that are similar to themselves and this has to be what is happening to you.  Since you are sensitive to it, it happens more often and more importantly you notice it.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal