Author Topic: York Russell update  (Read 3094 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
York Russell update
« on: Apr 21, 2007, 03:17:46 PM »
Here are the latest photo's of my York Russell babies. Only one photo of the girl and one of one of the boys. They are 4 weeks old now and eating a little canned food and tries to eat the dry. Patty ask me to post as she had not seen them.

The first one is a boy.

This last one is of the girl she does not like her picture taken at all would not cooperate.

Offline Patty S

Re: York Russell update
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »
Aawwe, how sweet ! (Thanx for bringing the pics here Jimmy.)

They look absolutely huggable! I'll bet you don't think they're so huggable sometimes, when they compete for attention. (How does Hunter like the competition?  If I remember right, Hunter doesn't like sharing you.)    

So, there are 3 boys & 1 girl, right?   

Offline jv

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
Hunter wont even look at them and no way will he share me with any of the other animals. I go in there they growl at me when they hear my voice they come running. Had them in the living room by the bird cages when they started whining Trent looked at them and said shut up. Then Wolfman started whistling for the dogs it is like a three ring circus here just no Elephants or Monkeys (yet). They are hug-gable but I try to not get attached to any of them. I told one of my Great Granddaughters (she is 3) if she didn't get her puppy I would make Tamales out of them. she looked at me for a minute and said G-Pa you don't make Male's out of puppies you make them out of cat's. Me and Jolene both fell out. Jolene said now you better be careful what you say around her she thinks you can do no wrong.  :o  Such a sweet and smart little girl ;D.
Glad you liked them Patty please excuse this one liner I just can never seem to write much. and yes one girl three boys.

Offline Patty S

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2007, 08:24:40 PM »
G-Pa you don't make Male's out of puppies you make them out of cat's. 
  Jimmy, you are just too funny! 

Keith is the same kind of Grampa you are!  He goes to all of BG's soccer games (I can't go to the morning ones until the weather starts warming up more) & so far her team has won every game (4).  After the game today, we were talking about staying in your designated position & I said "It's not so much about winning or losing"... then Keith piped up & said "What? If it's not about winning or losing, then what's the point, huh BG?!"
             (Can you tell he's an Oakland Raiders fan?)

You guys better watch what you say around the chilluns!

« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2007, 08:32:38 PM by Patty S »

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2007, 06:32:41 PM »
They are so sweeeeeeeeet, Jimmy!  :)

Has Diane been able to talk Dwight into letting her have one yet?  ;D

Have you gotten them all given away? It is too cute about your grand-daughter.... :D

I guess now we know why there are no cat pictures in your zoo!
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline jv

« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2007, 06:57:57 PM »
I don't know if Dwight has said yes or not I do know she was pressuring him on it but he wont be pressured.

Oh you noticed there was no cat photo's huh. Thought I could slip that by you. We only had one cat worth her salt a Russian Blue named Hussey all attitude but a great hunter no mice with her around another abandoned animal. IF I ever got a cat it would have to be a Russian Blue. PTW she earned her name from Billie

Offline patches

« Reply #6 on: Apr 25, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »
Oh, Jimmy, those puppies are adorable!  :)  Sure would like to picl them up and hold them.  I love the little girl.
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal