Author Topic: New Addition to my family!  (Read 3106 times)

littlebrat

New Addition to my family!
« on: Apr 29, 2007, 05:20:33 AM »
I just got a new family member and thought I would tell you all a little about him and maybe share some pics. His name is Chokabo (Choke-a-bow) and he was born on March 12, 2007. He is 1/2 Chinese Crested, 1/4 Pomeranian, and 1/4 Chihuahua. He is such a sweetie and loves everyone. He is already very intelligent and practically house breaking himself the only thing he needs us for is to open the door, seeing as how he doesn't have opposable thumbs and he is no where near tall enough. Other than that he is very rambunctious and loves to play. He pretty much knows his name already. Since the majority of his body is without hair i made him a little "swocker" (a sock turned into a sweater). It looks sooo cute on him and he needs it for the extra warmth seeing as how he has no hair on his body! Ok I know, I know, enough talking and lets see some pics right?? Ok here you are.

Jason (Crash) is holding him in those pics.
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007, 05:40:03 AM by littlebrat »

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Re: New Addition to my family!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2007, 07:16:44 AM »
Why is  Crash holding his tongue? They have enough trouble keeping their tongue in as they will loose some of their teeth saw a show on the Chinese Crested last week on AP. Sweet looking baby would have to add him to my bunch which I really don't need but everyone knows how that goes. :D

Offline Patty S

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2007, 09:41:16 AM »

April, what a sweetie you have there! Do you know how much he weighs?  How big will he get?

Very creative idea, making him a swocker! You can spruce him up by making him some of those from the funky, colorful sox they have these days. (Look for them at thrift stores!)

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »
What an adorable little puppy!  Something tells me he is going to be plenty spoiled!  ;D  I still miss Whoopie but now I have Boogie Bear, my cat!  I love cats and they are so different than a dog.  They each have their merits.  Dogs are so much fun to play with and cats just love to cuddle and be held.  :)   
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007, 03:04:39 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:33:03 PM »
He is precious. I have never heard of a Chinese Crested before. Off to google it now...

Congratulations on your new pup!
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:03:47 PM »
Well that pup is cutier than toot - however cute toot is.

Bonnie
This is me ->?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal