Author Topic: Mother's Day present for my DM (dear mom)  (Read 3205 times)

littlebrat

Mother's Day present for my DM (dear mom)
« on: Apr 29, 2007, 05:38:57 AM »
This is Chokabo's brother Orphink. He is every bit as smart, sweet, and loving as Chokabo. I got him for my DM for her special day and he will be flying with me and his brother to Oklahoma, where he will call his home. He loves to cuddle and give kisses. He is very playful and rambunctious as well. Although he has a good deal less hair than Chokabo, he is still very adorable. The woman I got them from said that so far it seems that no one wants him and her husband wouldn't let her keep any more pups. Her last resort would be to take him to the pound, we all know that we can't have that! I thought long and hard about my decision and even asked Jason what he thought before I called her up and said I would take him too. Then this morning she brought him. I took some pictures and showed him to my mother not yet telling her he was hers and she fell in love with him right away! I knew I had made the right choice. I then explained to her that he was destined for the pound because no one found him as adorable as I did and that's when she said, "Oh so he is an Orphink?" lol. When she said that I looked at him and said, "Are you an Orphink?" When I did he perked right up, so the name stuck! Then I admitted to her that I was glad she liked him because he is Oklahoma bound and she asked if I was bringing him on my trip with me and I told her yea and then some. She then typed "???" So I told her I was bringing him and leaving him with her as her Mother's Day present and she was thrilled! Now she can't wait for me to get there! Ok enough gabbing and show you some pics right?? K here ya go.

Here are a couple pics of them sleeping together:

Well I hope you enjoyed the reading as well as the pics. Have a great one! P.S. It doesn't show it in here but he also sports a "swocker" lol
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007, 05:41:45 AM by littlebrat »

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Re: Mother's Day present for my DM (dear mom)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2007, 07:08:55 AM »
 ;D I would gladly meet you at DFW and take that one off your hands. He is so cute. Of course I am like will Rogers in a way but with me it is I never met an animal I didn't like. ;)

Offline Patty S

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2007, 10:03:52 AM »
Gosh April, can you get your hands on a 3rd one?
Cuz it sounds like Jimmy has fallen in love with those critters! (Why am I not surprised?!)
Now you have a good reason to go shopping for sox, cuz they come in pairs & you won't have mis-matched ones laying around, when you take Orphink to Oklahoma with a full wardrobe!  Is Chokabo going along for the ride?

He's adorable, & I'm sure he's in for lots 'o lovin at Grandma's house! (I'm glad you told her about him & that she wants him... it's not always a fun surprise when people get animals as gifts! (Unless Jimmy's the person on the receiving end!)

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2007, 11:49:30 AM »
Oh, wow, another sweetie!  Your mom is going to be so thirlled to get him.  Of course, anyone would!   ;) 
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »
How sweet, April! I know your mom is going to love him to pieces.  :)

Neat idea with the "swockers"!  :D
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
Oh! I just love him. I will adopt you if you bring me one.

Bonnie
This is me ->?

littlebrat

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »
I would love to bring you one if there was one left to bring you... You wouldn't even have to adopt me! lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal