Author Topic: What's For Dinner 18  (Read 10022 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: What's For Dinner 18
« Reply #75 on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »
Doctored up Tombstone pizza again tonight. Sure was good. :licklips:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #76 on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:36:18 PM »
I've been snacking on ritz crackers. lol
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #77 on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »
i had ham and cheese sandwiches (mini) from the leftover christmas ham.  scott cooked chicken but i didn't want chicken.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #78 on: Dec 29, 2009, 07:28:06 AM »
Tonight is chicken stirfry and we have a recipe thats very similar to the Fancy Macaroni, and its sooooooo good!

Offline landofoz

• Elite Member
  • Busy Brownie
« Reply #79 on: Dec 30, 2009, 12:55:15 AM »
Tonight Lindsay and I fixed Taco Chicken Soup.  The last time, you'd think I would have learned, but no, I didn't.  I let Lindsay "season to taste" the soup and wound up making cornbread to tone down the heat.  Someone, I won't mention her name, looked adorable standing on the chair, grinning a front-toothless grin, stating, "I like it HOT, Mommy.  Really, really hot."   :SlapSelf: :rofl1:  Lots of cornbread.  And cheese.  And sour cream.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #80 on: Dec 30, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »
We had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. :licklips: Had to have something to warm my insides up 'cause I can't get my outside to feeling warm enough... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Jessica

« Reply #81 on: Dec 30, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »
I have a roast in the crock.

Offline landofoz

• Elite Member
  • Busy Brownie
« Reply #82 on: Dec 30, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »
Had to have something to warm my insides up 'cause I can't get my outside to feeling warm enough... :grinnnn:

You should have Lindsay cook for ya!  Her food warms up the inside like you wouldn't believe!!   :giggle:

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #83 on: Dec 30, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »
I have a roast in the crock.

did you use the liner?

Jessica

« Reply #84 on: Dec 30, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
I did.  We will see how it goes.  I will let you know.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #85 on: Dec 30, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »
Had to have something to warm my insides up 'cause I can't get my outside to feeling warm enough... :grinnnn:

You should have Lindsay cook for ya!  Her food warms up the inside like you wouldn't believe!!   :giggle:

I don't think my ulcer could handle Lindsay cooking for me... :giggle:

Jim brought back chicken strip plates from Sumter today. Tonight we will probably just snack on leftovers or sandwiches... :grinnnn:

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #86 on: Dec 30, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »
we're going to the Olive Garden tonight, to get my new ring sized and to take our waltz lesson.

Jessica

« Reply #87 on: Dec 30, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
Sheri,  I think it is so cool that you and Johnny are taking a waltz lesson.  I don't think I could ever convince James to do such a thing.  How fun!!   Also, I LOVE Olive Garden.  Haven't been there in a while.  I need to go soon.

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #88 on: Dec 30, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »
Ginger's inlaws gave us a $50.00 gift certificate to the Olive Garden for Christmas.  We gave them a $50.00 one for the Cracker Barrel. :grinnnn:  Next year I'm coming up with a better gift for them or maybe not.  They drive here from Delaware so I figure they can use it on the road, although this year his mom forgot it and it's laying on my kitchen counter.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #89 on: Dec 30, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »
I love Olive Garden, too. That is where Jim took me on our first real date. I like their spaghetti and their pork filletino... :542:

Offline landofoz

• Elite Member
  • Busy Brownie
« Reply #90 on: Dec 30, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »
Tonight it's chicken quesadillas sans chicken.   :laughpound:

Maybe I'm going to ask for a childless trip to Olive Garden for my birthday.  And make HIM figure out when we're going and who's watching the monkeys... :grinnnn:

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #91 on: Dec 30, 2009, 07:13:09 PM »
we're going to the Olive Garden tonight, to get my new ring sized and to take our waltz lesson.
You can get rings sized and take dance lessons at Olive Garden?? Gee, wish I had known that before going there for lunch today!  hysteria
(sorry, couldn't help myself)
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #92 on: Dec 30, 2009, 09:08:43 PM »
Tonight it's chicken quesadillas sans chicken.   :laughpound:

Maybe I'm going to ask for a childless trip to Olive Garden for my birthday.  And make HIM figure out when we're going and who's watching the monkeys... :grinnnn:
  that's the kind of thing i used to ask for sarah!  good for you :ThumbUp:

You can get rings sized and take dance lessons at Olive Garden?? Gee, wish I had known that before going there for lunch today!  hysteria
(sorry, couldn't help myself)
barb, i was thinking it.

tonight, dinner was beef veggie soup.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Jessica

« Reply #93 on: Dec 30, 2009, 10:19:42 PM »
The crock pot liner worked great!  I will definitely use them more often, especially when making things that really sticks to the sides and is hard to clean out.

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #94 on: Dec 30, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »
Love Olive Garden as well.  It is one of my favorite places to go out to eat when we can get around to it.

Sheri, where abouts in Delaware do your in-laws live.  I was born in Dover.

We had mac'n cheese with peas and tuna.  Kids loved it.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #95 on: Dec 30, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »
oooohh, tuna! I have a craving now. I'll just do a simple sandwich though.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #96 on: Dec 30, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »
Once I found out that the Olive Garden didn't have their ring sizing or dancing going on tonight we decided to go to the Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse instead.  I had the grilled tilapia - delicious.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #97 on: Dec 31, 2009, 07:52:30 AM »
Tonight is curried chicken with rice....

Offline UNCLEG

« Reply #98 on: Dec 31, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »
low fat, low cal vegetarian pizza( squash, zucinni, peepers, onions and tomatos) made on wholw wheat pita bread and low fat cheese.  Actually it is very good.

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #99 on: Dec 31, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
Doesn't sound too good to me. Especially with "Peepers" on it. Don't think I'd want my food staring back at me.  :giggle:

Actually, sounds good for the most part, except I have yet to eat any whole wheat anything that I liked. I just can't acquire a taste for it.

I will probably have chili for dinner. Even though it's quite warm by everyone elses' standards here, it is damp and I can't get warm. So chili sounds good to me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal