Author Topic: Digital Camera  (Read 1935 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Digital Camera
« on: Mar 06, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »
I think it's broke, but could it be something really simple?

This is what it does.  It turns on and seems to take the picture.  But then when I hook it up to the computer and tell it go "get" the picture.  It says there aren't any pictures in the camera. 

Could the batteries just be low?  Or could it be something else really simple?

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: Digital Camera
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2010, 04:54:53 PM »

Do you have a battery indicator? My computer stopped accepting any cameras. It just won't read them. I need to check my camera with the new netbook to see if it will read it.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
Have you tried changing the batteries, Tammy? The camera might not have pics on it, if so... :wink5:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2010, 01:38:43 PM »
I read this online and my camera does have a "reformat" button.

"I have the tl220 by samsung and the camera said that it couldn't read the micro SD card, even when the card was inside of the camera. I tried a bunch of things but could not get the camera to read it until i formatted my camera (its in the options) and it works fine. Thanks for the tip!"

Also read that sometimes the camera will lock and if you've set a password you will need to enter that and unlock it.

Tina, seems odd that if your computer once accepted your camera that it would just stop.

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2010, 04:30:37 PM »
My computer will also not 'read' a printer or a few other plug in items. But It's cool. That is why I bought me the netbook. A back up. It works fine.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Skhilled

• Retro Gamer!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
I think it's broke, but could it be something really simple?

This is what it does.  It turns on and seems to take the picture.  But then when I hook it up to the computer and tell it go "get" the picture.  It says there aren't any pictures in the camera.  

Could the batteries just be low?  Or could it be something else really simple?

Either the card is defective or you may have tried to put it in the wrong way and damaged the pins in the slot. First try a new card and see if that works, if not then it is probably the slot and you'll be better off getting a new camera.

My computer will also not 'read' a printer or a few other plug in items. But It's cool. That is why I bought me the netbook. A back up. It works fine.

You'll probably need to either reinstall or upgrade your USB drivers for the PC's motherboard not the devices themselves. Go to the Support website for your brand of PC and get thedrivers from there.

Then download new drivers for your USB devices...printers, etc. That should help unless you have a problem with Windows itself.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal