Author Topic: Landscaping II  (Read 1900 times)

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
Landscaping II
« on: Jun 17, 2007, 12:23:41 PM »
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I posted this under mystery plants because I really don't know what most of these plants are..  :Blush:

Next we have:

Not sure what it is, bit there are a couple of these around the side of the house. Will it bloom? I probably want to keep this too.

~~~

Another one I don't know what it is, but it does bloom. There are quite a few of these in the border. I like them, but need to know if they will stay put, or if they are going to be high maintenance to keep from spreading and taking over.

Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Landscaping II
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »
At first glance, I thought the first picture was a dwarf crape myrtle, but then I wondered why would it be trellised?  :SmileyQmarks:

I don't have a clue as to what the second one could be, either, but it sure is pretty! :grinnnn: I would keep it even if I found out it is a weed... :D

Hopefully, someone will wander in that can identify both for you. Hmmm... Wonder if Sarah has seen this post? At least, I will be bumping this up and getting it some more attention, whether I can identify it or not!  :Blush:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal