Author Topic: little girl on plane  (Read 1932 times)

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
little girl on plane
« on: Aug 03, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?  Flights go quicker if  you strike up  a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The  little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh,  I don't know," said the atheist.  "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK,"  she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first.  A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass..  Yet a  deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps.  Why do you suppose that is?"

The  atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it  and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To  which the little girl replies,"Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know poop?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: little girl on plane
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2011, 10:43:12 PM »
Smart girl!
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline SeaDog0824

« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »
Smart girl or dumb atheist? 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal