Author Topic: My little pond  (Read 2709 times)

Offline G-Mom

My little pond
« on: Jun 30, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
It's nowhere near as big as the rest of ya'lls,but it's big enough to sound pretty when I'm sitting on my deck ;D

I've had fish in it before and they disappeared :dunno: Thinking about adding some again.  Don't mind the stepping stones.....I'm re-arranging them.

G-Mom

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: My little pond
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »
It is looking good, G-Mom. The sound of water is so soothing. Do you know what went fishin' in your pond?
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »
Very pretty. Your pond looks to be about the same size as ours. I sure would love to know the names of the plants you have growing around your little puddle. I recognize the canna, but am not sure about the others...

I have been fortunate that nothing has gotten Samson and Delilah yet. We have hawks that fly over all the time around here. I have lost two fish, so far, when they were still babies. I'm not sure if a turtle or a snake or a bird, (or even a gator :SmileyFear:), decided that they needed an appetizer before dinner. It was when they were still feeder fish size.

I watch Angel constantly when she is in the yard. I am afraid she might would be the main course!
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

crazfranny

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2007, 11:11:06 PM »
congrats g-mom; it s a nice pond, keep up the good work.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #4 on: Aug 31, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
Thats a great size Karen.....looks like a cozy spot!

Well done!

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #5 on: Aug 31, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »
Very pretty Karen and so lush and full and green.  What is that front/middle plant in the water, it almost looks like hollow spears from the pic.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »
I was showing this picture to Brad saying......see its just a little pond......he didnt say much, which for him IS GOOD!!!!!

christy

« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2007, 11:13:20 PM »
g-mom thats a nice pond! in a pretty area,what are you growing in your pond? i like that plant the way the leaves go up. do you have updated pics so we can see whatcha did with your stepping stones?
maybe coons or cats got your fishys? did you see any tracks?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal