Author Topic: Lines of Power  (Read 4099 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Lines of Power
« on: Jul 06, 2007, 05:50:37 AM »
I once lived and worked in a place that just seemed to be filled with energy.  Does anyone know how to figure out the lines of power and would anyone know if there is a nexus at 4500 S. Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, Virginia?  I don't have the map coordinance. 

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Lines of Power
« Reply #1 on: Jul 06, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »
Are you talking about Ley Lines, Duh?  :SmileyQmarks:

I tried googling to get a ley line map for the southern states and could not come up with anything, but will keep looking...

"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2007, 10:45:40 AM »
Yes.  I know one passes through Stonehedge but other than that I don't have a clue. 

I've always been curious if that location was special because of the people there or if it was getting a helping hand so to speak.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
There are ley lines all over the earth. I found some good sites when I was researching before. If I can find them again, I will post them here for you. I have never found maps for particular states, though... :(
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »
Still have been unsuccessful in trying to find a map of the ley lines for the whole United States, duh, but I am still looking. I haven't given up...

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #5 on: Jul 30, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »
Try google for vortex maps
This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 2007, 08:10:30 PM »
Still haven't given up trying to find a "map" of ley lines for you, Duh, but I thought that you would find this interesting...

I think it starts talking about ley lines in the eighth paragraph... :)

And this is another interesting site...
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2007, 08:14:46 PM by Dianna »

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2007, 05:06:23 AM »
thanks Dianna.

Offline patches

« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »
Actually, I usually approach this subject tongue in cheek since many people seem to view this more as pseudoscience.  :dunno:  However, I was very interested when Patty posted some pictures and information on Crater Lake because I believe there are claims that several lay lines are supposed to intersect somewhere near that area.  :ScratchHead: Sometimes the more you read, the less you know, and it seems there are as many believers as there are disbelievers on this subject.   :Whis: 
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2007, 02:08:47 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #9 on: Aug 31, 2007, 12:39:17 PM »
Those are interesting sites DIanna. I wonder about my house, I'm actually in a stream bed, if the water takes away the ley line energy????? I dont know. Never looked into it before.

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #10 on: Aug 31, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »
Also You can find the latitude and longitude of any address on TerraServer-usa.com
Now how would I look for a ley line map??

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #11 on: Aug 31, 2007, 12:55:43 PM »
I find the thought of ley lines fascinating, myself. Wrennie, I haven't found one yet. I have been trying to find a map for them that is plain just so I could view where the lines lay around the east coast... :)

Offline patches

« Reply #12 on: Aug 31, 2007, 01:32:14 PM »
Geesh, Dianna, I've always found the theory interesting and it seems to have some validity,  :ThumbUp: but I've never checked into the ones around here since I've moved.  :smileyNo:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #13 on: Aug 31, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
I would love to see a map of lines for our home. We have water all around us. Swampland, lakes, drainage ditches, ponds, and creeks... :grinnnn:

No wonder I dream about the grandkids and Angel drowning! :o

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #14 on: Aug 31, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »
Look at this see if it helps you on your ley lines

http://zoldinfo.com/map_of_the_united_states.html

Offline patches

« Reply #15 on: Aug 31, 2007, 10:07:33 PM »
Jimmy, I went to that link and couldn't find anything that would help me find out about my ley lines.   :smileyNo:

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #16 on: Sep 01, 2007, 08:26:14 AM »
 :ScratchHead: I was looking at a map there last night guess this diet is getting to me huh? :nutz: Here is another one I have been looking at  has world grid map
http://www.deepinfo.com/WorldGrid.htm

Offline G-Mom

« Reply #17 on: Sep 01, 2007, 11:14:26 AM »
Great site,JV!

I skimmed over it and bookmarked it so I can check it out indepth.  Looks really interesting!

Offline patches

« Reply #18 on: Sep 01, 2007, 02:21:40 PM »
Hey Jimmy, this looks like a better site and there's a lot of interesting reading I can do there.   :ThumbUp:  I've always been interested inthe Bermuda Triangle so I'll probably start there.   ;)  Thanks a bunch!   :kissies:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal