Author Topic: Are these sweatpeas?  (Read 1948 times)

crazfranny

Are these sweatpeas?
« on: Aug 07, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »
dIANNE, I REMEMBER NOW READING ABOUT THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO,POOR LITTLE GUY,NOW I KNOW TO SAY NO TO CLOWNS,NEVER REALLY LIKED THEM ANYWAY.

pATTI, THAT WAS FUNY,ROLF...

sorry gals, just remember to turn my caps off,didn t mean ta yelll.ask anyone that knows me.....i ALWAYS forget turning those off.

ya i babysat that till there was no tomorrow...believeya me...IT W ONT HAVE ANY TOMORROW>>>hahah

thanks for all your help...oh oh,,,don t go yet i just remember this one...

are those sweat pea...or is it one of my so well babyed weed...hahah

thanks.

xoxoxoxo

Offline patches

Re: Are these sweatpeas?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2007, 12:14:07 AM »
Franny, sorry, I don't have a clue just from seeing the plant,  :ScratchHead: but it doesn't look like any Sweet Peas that I've ever seen.  :smileyNo:  Does it have any flowers?   :SmileyQmarks:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2007, 06:50:39 AM »
I thought Sweet Peas were a vine? :SmileyQmarks:

Patti and Franny, I, too, have did my share of babying something just to find out later it was a weed... :laugh1:

Good thing that we have friends that can tell us, huh? ;)
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »
I, too, have did my share of babying something just to find out later it was a weed...

Good thing that we have friends that can tell us, huh? 

Thanks, Dianna, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who did something stupid like that!!!  :SlapSelf: I am also glad my friend's mom told me what it was before I started bragging about my new unique plant and showing it to other friends!!!   :Blush:   :Blush:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal