Author Topic: It's not ready yet  (Read 2330 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
It's not ready yet
« on: Aug 14, 2007, 10:32:45 AM »
my blackberry lilies pods are still green.  One started to split and I just had to harvest it and look inside.  The seeds are fully grown but they are still green too.  I can't wait to be able to harvest.

MassMama

Re: It's not ready yet
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2007, 07:26:12 AM »
 :clap: Cool do you have any pics of them?

My stargazers are still green .. Can't wait for them to pop!! :ThumbUp:

Offline patches

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »
Geesh, Rita, I can't believe that you still have Stargazers that haven't even bloomed yet!   :ScratchHead:  My Stargazers have been finished for a long time and you still have that to look forward to.  :Wow: Rita, you are so fortunate because everything in my yard is winding down now and looking pretty worn out!   :Crybaby2: 
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2007, 11:24:59 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2007, 06:11:53 AM »
I have to upgrade my computer before my digital camera will work with it.  But when I do I'll be snapping pics big time.  Unfortunately that won't be until October of next year or so.  Maybe christmas time 2008.  That would be a nice christmas present for me.

MassMama

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2007, 06:51:08 AM »
No Patti I ment the seed pods  :laughmao:

Duh I can't wait to see pics! Sounds like you have some pretty things! I had the same problem with my comp a few years ago! :rolleyes1:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal