Author Topic: The neighbor dogs  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Patty S

The neighbor dogs
« on: Aug 20, 2007, 12:26:58 AM »
Y'all like critters & so do I.  I'm not really a "dog person"... I like cats better, cuz they dont slobber, they snuggle better, they purr, & they don't need to be taken for walks. :grinnnn: 

I do, however admire dogs when they're happy & well cared for/trained... which describes the dogs who live on the other side of the hedge from us.

Darn! :SmileyFit: I knew their names 30 minutes ago & can't remember them now, to save my life! I do know that they're brother & sister, 6 years old, & love their Science Diet!

They're very well behaved & love people.  When they first moved here they had to be taught not to chase the deer when they were out on daily walks with their owner, but they caught on fast & only bark at them now, when they get too close to the rose bushes on the outside of their fence.
(Guaranteed way to deer-proof a garden!)
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2007, 12:31:25 AM by Patty S »

Offline patches

Re: The neighbor dogs
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2007, 01:05:37 AM »
Hey Patty, those are some beautiful dogs.   :ThumbUp:

(Guaranteed way to deer-proof a garden!)

Hmmm, I bet they would squirrel-proof a garden too!  :Whis: :Whis:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2007, 02:58:42 PM »
I love German Shepherds. Like you say when theyre well taken care of and trained right.

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2007, 08:42:11 AM »
 :ThumbUp: What beautiful dogs...i am an animal lover too and we have a HUGE Saint Bernard....who does slobber but not as much as you would think  :grinnnn:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal