General Information > Events

SSH Investigation team heads to North Carolina

<< < (3/6) > >>

Tami:
I'm curious if you guys ever thought about teaming up with a psychic or medium? If their not a fake, could make for a good outing on ghost hunting trips. They would be able to tell you right off if there is a spirit around. Mediums can sense spirits, while channelers can see them. Psychics could get you all the pics, they can project. Just a thought if there is any here who believe in them.

Dianna:
Here is a picture of the team that investigated at Donnie's house...

From left to right is Tonya, Bonnie, Dianna, and Jim.

I am still going through my investigation pics, so will have to post them later...

bestofour:
cool shirts.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Tami on Jan 07, 2009, 06:52:29 PM ---I'm curious if you guys ever thought about teaming up with a psychic or medium? If their not a fake, could make for a good outing on ghost hunting trips. They would be able to tell you right off if there is a spirit around. Mediums can sense spirits, while channelers can see them. Psychics could get you all the pics, they can project. Just a thought if there is any here who believe in them.

--- End quote ---

Yes, psychics and or mediums can be very useful on a paranormal investigation and they definitely fill a need on investigative teams.  I think it would be something that could be discussed at great length, but let's not do it in the events topic where we hope to post the results of our most recent investigation.  Feel free to start a new topic in one of the ghost boards.

Penny:
Nice picture of the 4 of you's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version